Originally Posted by Justahunter
Originally Posted by Okie19
I could be way off base… but if as the buyer, what you bought will possibly put your family in a financial burden, then that is of no responsibility to the seller. You shouldn’t have bought it in the first place.

IMO, it is a bit morbid and off-putting to be discussing someone that is sick and it taking a turn for the worse, no matter the % chance of survival.

As stated above, the Campfire has good people here. Common sense, Golden Rule, etc.

Dang… I just wish I was rich enough I could be so nonchalant about the price of a rifle. Not the case and I’m not sorry for it. And it absolutely is the sellers responsibility to get the purchaser the item They purchased or a refund if the funds for that item have cleared their account.

There is an age demographic that the survival rate of Covid isn’t so high… I don’t know that the sellers fell into this age group but it is absolutely possible…

Todd

You should ask for blood work before buying on here then….a lot more issues going on amongst this crowd than covid. I can’t believe Rickbin still allows diabetics to post in the classifieds, honestly.

Seriously…. Caveat emptor is posted in a sticky for a reason. If your cat paws are that close to the edge money-wise that a 1-in-a-million-scenario gun purchase comes to pass and puts your family in a financial bind, frankly, you should be padding the nest a bit more before going shopping. I’ve been broke and flush and it’s more fun being flush. Best of luck to you.

Fear the crabcat.