Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My GF stands at the pump with my P365 in hand when she pumps gas. If possible, I take it to the pump to fill it up. One of the downfalls of driving a very desired car. Only had one homie push his luck so far. Said he was just checking the car out and I told him to check it out from over there.

It is one thing to let a normal looking person close to it but when you reek of trouble, get the F$^k away from me.

Chesapeake, Va. That's the home town of Mike Vick, isn't it?
Fine young man.
He wouldn't steal your Porsche at a gas station, but he might drown your dog in a 5-gallon bucket of water.
His brother Marcus is the one more known around here. Was a regular customer with the police until he moved or whatever. There was a video online of 2 cops approaching him in McDonalds and he tried the old skedaddle and tripped during the foot chase.

The car is a Demon, she has 2 of them. Fun car to drive but it draws too much attention and it is getting pretty bad down here as I suppose it is in most places. I lived in McKees Rock, PA for awhile so I am not totally ignorant when it comes to dealing with schitbirds.

-Piss into the wind.