I have been slowly changing over to the Warne Weaver style rings, Burris Tactical bases Stick led me to, and other of that style including Picatinny bases on many of my rifles just because I feel they are a lot more secure and lock up is substantial. I've also gone to more substantial rings after watching what works and I have much fewer scope issues these days. I've had too many Leupold and Redfield STD with rear windage screws slip or have the screws come loose or break to trust them on anything that matters. I've tried a few of the Burris Zees and I just can't get a warm and fuzzy for them. They just seem like a child's toy once you've had a substantial base and ring combo on a rifle you trust explicitly....

I have to laugh like most of you when Stick throws his stuff around, in creeks, and across the ground- but he tests his stuff like none of us would dare to in most cases. You don't see his scopes falling off or even getting out of adjustment since very early in his testing . If he says it works it probably does...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.