Well, given the sheer numbers of turkeys you "claim" (brag about, more like it) to have killed, it's a wonder any are left for anyone else. Hundreds upon hundreds killed by the self styled "I know everything there is to know about turkeys and turkey hunting" LFC. What was it, 30 in one year "accidentally" when you were on "this one guy's prostaff" but didn't get paid. 7 the spring you were scootching around the forest on crutches after having a hip replacement surgery? And your latest claim, 200 fall turkeys in 12 years (that averages out to 17 turkeys each fall, every fall, for 12 years, by the way). Not to mention the hundreds you claim to have helped other people kill. You can't find anyone on any other website, including Old Gobbler, where you were banned (remember?) that claims anything close to those kinds of numbers. Not even close. Your claims far exceed the claims of anyone else.

You know Luther, there's lots of people on the Campfire that are full of shyt, but I think you are the fullest. Anybody that starts throwing numbers around in an effort to be impressive is questionable at best. Anyone that throws the kind of numbers around that you throw around, is probably either a liar, a poacher, or the grotesque abuser of wildlife. My gut tells me you're the first (and likely, too, a lot of other pople who read your stories think the same). But only God and you know. But, as the old old saying goes, "if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit, you don't have to step in it to know it bullshit." And I think everything that comes out of your keyboard is bUllsHit. One thing I do know, my videos and your videos are quite different. Mine actually have animals in them.

The upside is that a new turkey sub-species has been discovered.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/17/22.