This happened to a friends boy, a honor roll student, loves to hunt and fish, just a great kid. This boy was a black belt, but had been taught never (you know what I mean) to fight because he could seriously hurt someone. He started a new school in the 9th or 10th grade, I'm not sure which, and every thing was fine for a while. Then a bully found out he had taken martial arts and I guess he figured the boy had dropped out, like most kids do. The bully started messing with him, but the boy didn't do anything. The boy told his parents and they scheduled a meeting with the principal and the bullies parents. IIRC, they had 3 meetings and finally my friend told the principal and bullies parents that if they didn't stop the bully, they would let the boy do it. A week or so later, the bully and a couple buddies started something and shoved the boy. Witnesses, yeah this went to court, said the boy told them to leave him alone or he would hurt them, but they didn't. One of them hit or shoved him against a wall and hell broke loose. According to witnesses, he kicked the main bully in the head, broke his jaw, lost a tooth or two, and knocked him out with 1 kick. Punched another in the sternum, cracking it, then kicked the last one in the leg, breaking it.

The case went to court, but when the judge heard about the meetings with the principal and parents, then heard what the witnesses had to say, he threw it out. Cost my friend some lawyer fees and that sucked, but you can rest assured nobody messed with that boy or his sisters.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21