Granddad told me this one...

Granddad was a regular at most any bar around. He did a lot of work away from home and if there was a bar, he was a regular. Every bar has it's bad boy bully. You know the guy I'm talking about, usually a pretty big fellow, always the loudest, talks the toughest, etc. Any way, Grandad was having a drink after work and in walked a stranger. Not a big man, didn't look particularly tough or anything, sat at the bar and ordered a drink..... minding his own business.

Well the bar bully had had a few and wanted to show how tough he was. So he started ragging the stranger and the stranger ignored him. That made it even worse, so the bully walked up to the bar and spun the bar stool around, so the stranger would face him. Granddad said the stranger told him to 'let me alone', just 1 time, and spun back to the bar. The bully spun him around again and that was a mistake. The stranger beat the bully unmercifully and then took his cowboy boot heel and ground every tooth the could out of the bullys mouth, walked out the door, never to be seen again.

Several days later, the bully showed up at the bar, face swollen, couldn't hardly talk, bandages on his head. Someone asked him if he was gonna start any more fights. He said nope, I thought I was tough, but I ran into a bad man and once is enough.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21