Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Traded my 2020 Ram Ecodiesel for a GMC Sierra SLT with the 3.0 Duramax. Admittedly this was on level ground with a 15mph tailwind, but nevertheless I was impressed. It's a very smooth riding and running machine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

JG why’d you swap? Problems with the Ecodiesel or just time to trade.

32 MPGs in a full-size wouldn’t stink a bit!

I had 43,600 miles on the Ram, and started getting error codes for "service ESC system, Service trailer brake system, and service 4wd system". Was getting these even when no trailer was hooked up and in spite of the fact that the 4wd system worked exactly as it should in all modes. Took it to the dealer and they cleared out the codes, but they returned on my way home. Figured out I could start the vehicle in "auto 4wd" mode and the errors wouldn't appear except for the "service 4wd" code that would intermittently go on and off, but the other two wouldn't show up at all, which was good because when those showed up the cruise wouldn't work. Anyway, to make a long story short, took it back to the dealer, they think it needs a new ABS module, which would take 3 months to source the part. The dealer where I traded it off was also a Ram dealer and they said they would deal with Mopar on it, so I got rid of it.

I am getting a bit of the same deal. My 2020 is in for it's 2nd complete fuel system replacement right now. Over 2 months. I have been raising hell with FCA and the dealer but between the parts backup and all of the other horseshit, I am tired of waiting on stuff. It is a few months too old for a buyback. I was given a 1500 loaner, but that doesn't help move my gooseneck and 5th wheel trailers.

Sounds like it worked out great for you JG.

Semper Fi