Good info, thanks for sharing. I totally agree with your comments regarding grabbing stuff as it becomes available now, rather than waiting for the lowest price. The way ammo availability has been the past few years, you just never know when items will return to stock. Don't get me started on .22 caliber ammo....it's starting to be plentiful now but it took a few years to get there. And primers? Forget it! Try to buy 1000 pk of small pistol or small rife primers right now let alone W209, or Federal 209? I did manage to buy a case of Cheddite 209's from BPI.

As I mentioned earlier, I just acquired my 16 gauge having used my trusty Auto 5's, 20 and 12 for years (including reloading ammo for them). I'm just finding 16 gauge reloading components are a bit more scarce. I have a goodly supply of lead wads now but have steel wad's on back order with BPI, luckily on the Dove opener here I had plenty of steel shot for my 20 gauge as I hunt in designated dove fields put out by the game department. Non-toxic only of course.

The reason I mentioned High Brass is because I just like them. I realize it's more of a novelty as there are plenty of high powered rounds available in the low brass style. At this point I'll buy any new or once fired hulls I can find regardless of brass height.