The paths we choose, I started loading 20 ga with a used mec 600 jr that I got at 13 in 1968. Have loaded thousands of 20 ga. Still use that old mec from 7/8oz to 1 1/4OZ 3". It taught me a lot , stuff like never change the dies to another gauge. I have 2 600 Jr's now ole reliable is left setup with 7/8oz bar and the newer one with a 1 oz bar. My 600jr for 410 is setup for 1/2 oz loads in 2 1/2" loads. My 16 ga 600jrs for 1 oz loads and the other for 1 1/8 oz.. Have 3 600jrs for 12ga 7/8 oz ,1 oz, 1 1/8 oz occaisionally change to heavier bars in the 1 1/8oz machine. Two 600's in 10 ga. Some would argue that many is uneeded or an extravagance but not really , most were bought for 50 bucks or less at gunshows. Did have to buy the first 16 ga one new though was $115. Collected loading data pamphlets and books for over 54 years never know when you are gonna need the old info for gunshow and garage sale component finds. Probably the only guy around who has pgs, nitro cards, fiber wads and shot sleaves for 3 gauges . I suppose my wife wouldn't like all my "stuff" so it's good I don't have one. Old guys die all the time watch the estate sales and garage sales you prolly get a lot of things...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "