Z, responding to your essentially "irrelevant" assertion presumptively in respect of my llengthy commentary. Such concerning the FN commercial action and wider rifle itself in it's manifestatons.

My remarks you condemn, exactly in response to Pappy’s very Page 2 Post observing: “Anyone setting themselves up as an expert on FNs has their work cut out for them, as the variations seem almost endless."

As you condem me, so your condemnation rising to the very the sum of Members participating in that FN subject-matter discussions! Threads morph and needing to keep up with permutations if tending to sit in judgment of "relevance'. Z, how for instance, could you miss the billboard quality Post atop that Second Page presented by Member TRexF16 (Thanks for your notable service)! Such with large scale, crisp presentation of an FN action resplendent of nomenclature?

Your Post, as alleged reurning to something perhasp akin to 'Thread purity' dismissing all others as "Irrelevant', a 'pure' Say what!
Perhaps you're a victim of "tunnel vision"! As referenced Member TR might characterize such behavior, "Loss of situational Awareness". With a series of FN related posts preceeding in evidence, tunnel suggestive of 'dark and dank locale... Wine cellar of course!:)

May I suggest you practice your significant gunsmithing skills and I'll somehow construe my subject matter relevance without impinging upon your gunsmithing qualifications credibility.

Best!
John