I drew an elk hunt about 10 years ago in a highly coveted area of the state about six hours from home. It was the second bow hunt, so the first bow hunt was ongoing.

I was out scouting, driving around in the middle of the day in a new area that I hadn’t been. I came down a winding road overlooking a beautiful draw with a little creek running through it. Down in the meadow, there was a camp I could see from above. It was way back in the middle of nowhere and the road was really bad. There were two trailers. The camp was well cared for and really looked super. Fire ring made of metal, stacked firewood, nice floor mats outside of the trailer doors.

I made it a point to drive into the camp just to say hi and check it out. There was a guy sitting on a chair outside of the trailer getting suited up for the evening hunt. There’s another gentleman with him who had a video camera who was going to tagalong.

I pulled up, got out of the truck and started talking to him, complimenting on the camp and spot.

After about five minutes of conversation, A guy emerges out of the second trailer.

It was a friend I’ve known for years who lives in town and works out at the same gym. Turns out the first guy is his brother. We’ve all been close friends ever since

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.