Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Giving a 87 gr Absolute Hammer consideration as well.Though their price point does not look near as attractive, especially for target shooting. Though on game I am optimistic. That is not saying much as I am optimistic on many 6mm hunting bullets in different respects.

Left over thread from this summer... but for the 6 ARC if you can achieve 2900 fps MV, which I can also do with a 6.5 Grendel...
and I have got a 6 ARC on my want list in a Ruger American Predator, seems to me there are plenty of ideal bullets as candidates that would just fine with this cartridge....

Sierra 80 gr SP, 85 Sierra SP and HP, 100 SP, 90 and 95 Game Changers, Hornady 87 HP, SP V Max, Speer 85 SP, 90 SP, 100 SP, Nosler 80, 90, and 95 Ballistic Tip, 95 & 100 Partitions...plenty more...

at the same time, take a 243 and use IMR 4198 with 30 grains of powder and many of the same bullets I posted above would give you between 2600 to 2900 fps, if ya already got the 243.... I have used that combo a lot over the last 2 decades.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez