I built an AR upper for my kid in 6ARC. It worked great and is probably the most accurate upper I have. My -80# kid shoots it really well, this year she watched her buck drop in the scope, as recoil is nil.

The AR recommended pressures are lower, and with the powders I would prefer to use the velocity is pretty anemic. It’s crazy how much higher the velocity can be at safe pressures With CFE or lever velocotoes are way higher than Varget or 8208. I used 8208 and 108’s at 2440 out of an 18” barrel. For long range it drops to about 1800fps at ~500 yards depending on elevation. It shoots fantastic at 600 yards though.

I thought about doing a bolt gun but on anything other than a mini action am concerned about feeding issues due to the short case. Similar to the 6br issues folks have sometimes on a std short action. I’m thinking I will just go with a 6cm on a tikka.

Basically I think it’s hamstrung by lack of temp stable powder options with good velocity. And potentially feeding problems in std short bolt actions.

I don’t think it’s going to to wind up a super popular commercial success.

Sean