Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by JeffA
Far too much unknown...
Nutshell.

So what backstory justifies Marian’s actions?

There’s no question there are quite a few unknowns. I’m just curious, especially in the land of the quick to judge Campfire, why the reluctance to do so in this case?

I’ve interacted with her before. She’s been this way for a long time. And while Jeff’s supposition is likely true, it still does not justify her actions in my mind.

This is what law enforcement interviews are for. Both sides have the right to remain silent but in this case with a huge amount of video evidence, it looks like she went too far, back story or not. Come court time the one who speaks first has the right to get their story in front of the judge first. Yea, she can bring up the past but she needs some evidence that she either owns that water or the airplane pilot violated her rights to that water in some form. Right now, it's all on her and the behavior caught on camera. I see it that she has a big hill to climb. Remaining silent only adds to the confusion and to future confrontations.

kwg
Nope... the prosecutor has to prove she violated some law...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.