Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This forum is and has been my favorite forum for almost 15 years. There have been “guys” that have been intolerable but there are so many good guys here that it more than made up for the losers. The one most important element of what makes this place so great in my opinion is the absence of moderation. The most despicable posts might be axed or moved to the basement but all the other arguments and insults are left to sort themselves out…and they usually do. Low self-esteem, banning and acting like a bunch of power hungry douche nozzles are in my experience the prevailing attributes of moderators. It doesn’t matter whether it’s the moderators at democrat underground or the moderators of supposedly conservative forums they all share the traits outlined above. Anyone that truly desires to be a volunteer moderator of any forum is desperately seeking attention, relevance and a sense of “power” because in their pathetic little lives they’ve never had control….a bunch of beta cucks that get off on drama.

This place is unique because it lacks moderators and it assumes grown men can act like grown men instead of acting like a bunch of anonymous wannabe Rambos. Those bad ass keyboard cowboys and their sensitive feelings can’t function unless they have a moderator to hide behind or run to snitching like bitches about mean Mr. Green. 😂😂

This isn’t directed at anyone here specifically…unless this applies to you in which case it’s precisely meant for you. 😂

Ace, you realize this was a joke thread, right??

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”