Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by renegade50
Also gives Bin more variable IP,s to gather.
What makes you think variability is useful information when it come to an IP address.

I don't think you understand why they vary, why they may be varied and why they may not vary. I didn't think you have any idea what an IP address is.
Now now little fella .
I just put out enough to peek curiosity and anexity among you sock puppets
Information and disinformation wise.

You really think your gonna get anything you can glean from a reply from me to figure out what the Bin is onto in his means and methods.

GLWT dummy.....

🤣🤣🤣
The way the internet works is not a mystery.

Here is the scoop dude ... you can't identify sock puppets by IP address. Identifying a sock puppet on the internet is the exact same problem as identifying plagiarism. There is a LARGE body of knowledge on how to do that. It is also known as authorship identification. It is done statistically - see stylometry.

Here is another juicy bit of information - did you know you can be more accurately identified by the information your browser leaks. It is called browser fingerprinting. It is used all over the net.

Gee Werner Von Sockpuppet...

Thanks for telling us how you roll in ways.

But yet.....
You can't " pics or it never happened " anything you ever done hunting, fishing, or shooting related.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣