Originally Posted by UpThePole
Imagine having such an empty life that you spend your time prowling about an obscure website trying to produce some evidence to justify your irrational hatred of a person of whom you know nothing, tell serial lies about, has never dealt with you and of whom you are too frightened to carry out all your limp dick threats ?

One can only assume that if there is another person in your life, they are out [bleep] a real man, that any children you may lay claim to are out doing drugs down at the mall and the only "friends" you have are a bunch of like failures in life's game that also spend their time in such empty pursuits.

So lets cut to the chase:
1. You cannot produce any real current member to whom I have done anything.
2. You have been invited to contact me for a sit down but don't have the balls to do that.
3. You contribute nothing to any buy/sell/advice forums here preferring to lie/slander/threaten.

Unlike you I am using the site for its intended purposes.
I will always be here and there nothing you can do about it.
So flail away as I am told you have been doing for years to no effect.

You'll never be a moderator nor amount to anything beyond a joke to anyone with a 3 digit IQ.

I have to get back to taking photos for my new for sale listings. grin

Imagine having such an empty life that you rack up 12 posts per day using a sock puppet, and spend time looking at other member's friends list. LOLOLOLOL