Originally Posted by renegade50
They all want free schit.
They don't want to work their way up foodchains.

Not all
But a significant % of them.
Espeically the urban rat ones....
20 years ago a friends new wife asked me if I could give her 14 year old son a summer job. I said I had a couple of houses going and he could pick up construction debris and toss it in a dumpster. < He had no type of work experience whatsoever, never cleaned his room, never took out the trash, washed a car nor mowed grass >NOTHING<. Wouldn't even help carry groceries in the house.
She said no she didn't want him doing anything like picking up construction debris,, then asked; could he ride around with you and do what you do?

My friend was shaking his head because he knew how stupid I thought her reply was. It turned into a fight as I was leaving, he later told me she said; I want the best for my son. LOL yeah start him right at the top since he's SO SPECIAL.

I told a friend in florida this story about 5-6 years ago and he looked Andrew [the son] up on Facebook. Up in his 20's AND >>> he had a SkateBoard Team,?... They had matching T-Shirts too...........laf

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.