Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by steve4102
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi

As unlikely as it seemed to me 2 weeks ago, if they get 218, she's in.

Looks like your predictions "trumped" mine this cycle. I told you I'd get back and give you props if you hit it more accurately than I did. Hell, I picked Bama to beat LSU the same week, so glad I didn't go to Vegas and waste money on betting. So congrats.

Now you have the chance to win me over. Give me the path forward to beat the Democrats, open up and deregulate energy production, close the southern border, cut government spending, and keep us out of wars since voting didn't work. Please don't say "armed revolution" or "kill all politicians". While those solutions might sound popular, retirees with guns and arthritis don't do revolution, and politicians are like dandelions, kill one and 6 more sprout up. I want your game plan that is realistic.
“Beat the Democrats” is a falsity, as there really isn’t any true separation between the existing parties. It is called THE UNIPARTY for a reason.

If the Republicans wanted to open up energy production, close the boarder, cut spending, keep us out of wars, they wouldn’t have tried to block Trump’s agenda back in 2017 when they controlled both houses. They wouldn’t have conspired with the Democrats and the Deep State to stop Trump back in 2020 and they wouldn’t have intentionally sabotaged the campaigns of Trump endorsed candidates on 2022.

Republicans are NOT The Solution, they are Party First not America first.

Right, I know all I did was illustrate the problem without offering a solution.

So here is the best I can do,
The solution to any problem is to first “ admit that the problem exists” , start there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.