Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by okie
Will start calling you Mr. Maytag....a pot stirring little bastard you are.

The last thread you started you propose to start a third party , which is surely a losing proposition, rather that taking back the voting system and the Republican party . I question your motives and your judgement . Looking back through your posts reveals much.

Who are you ? Do you stand for the Republic and the Constitution ? Why should anyone listen to you ?

Perhaps you can see why I put the OP on the ignore list? He is a fool. Always crying about things but never offers up a solution. His own state of MN is one of the most screwed up states in the nation but he doesn't care, he would rather cry about other states than try and fix his own.

This is sum funny schit right there.

Donald J Trump with all his supporters, all of his advisors, all of his money and influence couldn’t fix the problem, as he said, “The Swamp Runs Deeper than I Thought” and you want little old me to come up with a solution, well I’m flattered.

It’s meat heads like you that are part of the problem.

The solution to any problem is to first admit that one exists, yet your solution is to put people on ignore and shove your head in your ass.

I'll ask the same question you ignored before.....What are you doing about the election process in your own state? The key to taking back this is to clean up the elections at the county then state levels FIRST then move to national. Do not ignore this....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~