Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by 79S
And I own my own rifles.. no bumming one..

Rost said you were a decent guy, but came off like an arsehole. He was half right. I left my rifle at home so I could haul more meat, idiot.

Rost??? I only met him once at a bee gees cover band concert.. he was dressed like Barry Gibbs..
But yes he was half right I’m 100% ass hole but at least I’m not a pretentious dick like you.. lol
Y'all two kids. Keep playing. Both are A1 folks in my books. And both can come across as smartazz too.

You know I'm never a smartazz.

As to bison and paper. I"ve missed paper. Never missed a bison. Bison dead. Can verify that. Shot pointed in right direction. Managed a tag. Killed a bison. Im good.

As to bison nasty... we all have different tastes but I'd only say that to take it off your hands. Remember Leighton I said you bison was inbred. Came with no tenderloins. They were missing...
I'll never turn down dall sheep. Bison. Moose. I will turn down caribou. never had muskox. May never who knows. Probably shouldn't start then I"ll want a tag all the time. LOL

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....