Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm all in for Trump 2024, I like DeSantis some too and would like to see him as Trumps VP. It would be awesome to have 2 fighters in there together instead that cuckold Pence.

I don't know what the odds are of Trump having DeSantis as a VP but it seems like a good idea to me.

Neighbor told me earlier we can't run Trump again because it will lead to war. I said a war is about what it's going to take to clean this country up. Trumps the only one to prove he's up for the fight in decades. Don't matter who runs on the right the left will always demonize and destroy our candidate.

Screw them its Trump or nothing. Now we just have to put together a plan to stop the cheat. I'll fly to Philly to be an observer in 2024 if I can, actually I'll take AZ instead

KER-WHAMMO, LAST CHANCE is 2024, anybody besides President Trump and bye bye miss american pie.
If he doesn't win, we can all forget about politics, IT'S OVER FOR THE RIGHT.. PERIOD !!!

The Mink is in the oven.

Oh Lort LOL laugh laugh

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.