Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by KFWA
if he is going to run, his #1 priority between now and the election should be election integrity

he'll need to create a network or infrastructure of election monitors who will insure that votes are counted correctly.

IMO, if he's not going to do that he is wasting his time - and donor's money.

You know you can volunteer to be involved in your county?

You got two years, motivator.

Get after it.

nope, I'm gonna vote and that's it, same as you, same as Conrad

you guys do something other than bitch on the internet, be sure to let me know.

And you don’t bitch on the Internet all day?? Did you know over 70% of the U.S workforce is unproductive you are proof of that. Sitting at work having yo internet battle..

absolutely I do. The difference is I know at the end of the day, all any of us are going to do is vote for the GOP nominee. To sit there and talk about how you're MAGA to the bone and someone else is or isn't doesn't amount to much when its nothing but internet horseshit. None of the big talkers are gonna get their ass off the couch and do anything other than vote on election day...and I bet a few of them won't even do that.

as for the actors, I don't know - I said as much because I knew that would be the first thing someone said "its fake, no real Trump supporter would do that". ....eye rolling........... but the important thing is you admit its a bad look for Trump people right?

Last edited by KFWA; 11/16/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings