Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by blanket
We don't need a trump train unless you want another election loss to the Democratic party, we need a candidate that can win

#TrumpTrain

If you have to be a liberal Democrat to win....I would just as soon lose as a MAGA/Conservative.

Lets get to the rat killing.

Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Tarquin
We run Trump again, we lose again. It's that simple.

I would rather loose with Trump than win with a republican establishment hack who's only goal is to maintain the status quo.
Me too, I could be shown the future in a crystal ball of Trump losing and I'm 100% still voting for him.

This country stands little chance of making it, the powers that be are seeing to that. There are PLENTY of republicans who want another bush-clone in office. And bigger numbers every year pink/blue hairs lqbgtlmonp/low info./free chit army/border trespassers/miserable fk's/women/etc. etc. who are more than willing vote for their own demise.

Just like 2020 Trump will very likely lose to the cheaters, the USA is washed up but I'm sticking with someone who is trying to save her.

I'm NOT voting for a lifelong government employee.

Bring on the rat killing.
Yup, but without Republican Party support, which he won’t have, it will be 2020 all over again.

Trump got 75 million votes in 2020, that’s 10 million more than both Obama or Hillary, and he did this despite the Dominion algorithms switching votes to Biden.

He has the support of the people, more support than any Presidential candidate in history, he just doesn’t have the support of his own party, or the support of those that control the ballot box.

It will be fun to watch, but the ending is clear.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.