Originally Posted by Darryle
Burns, up until that post I gave you the benefit of doubt thinking you couldn't be that big of a douche, well, I was wrong, Aero Precision builds, M4E1 and M5E1 uppers with either the enhanced handguards or R-One/S-One handguard, didn't fit a one.

Honestly, I was warned before I bought it that I would be disappointed, I guess the ARF crowd was right about it and you.

So, before you trash my builds, how about you actually handle one, unlike you, I actually have your [bleep] product in my possession, taking up space in my toolbox. There's hope though, it looks like it would make a great doorstop on the shop.

LOL.

I have handled many Aero handguards and they are out of spec with the upper spacing.

Put the riser on just the rail and you will see the spacing is right on the riser.

It won't bridge because Aero didn't correctly continue spacing from the upper to the handguards.

If you come here to bash my products don't be suprised when you get your nose rubbed in your pooh.

So now tell the class the truth that the riser fits on either the upper or the handguard but won't bridge because of Aero out of spec spacing.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.