Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by dassa
Hey, kids, let's go traipse around in this field all day toting shotguns. And all that money you raised at your summer job, go buy a box of shotgun shells. Now, I'm gonna tell you right up front, that you're not gonna see any birds, cause there ain't no birds around here. But you're gonna work your ass off for nothing, cause that's a reward in and of itself.

Or,

Hey, the state released a couple thousand pheasants down at the wildlife area. What say we go see if we can flush a bird or two?

Which is more likely to get a kid to want to go hunting? Do you think the kid cares that the birds are inferior?

In this post you sure did make it sound like it was pheasants or nothing dipshyt. You should have just admitted you're a lazy dumb fugg and if it weren't for pen raised birds you wouldn't be able to find anything at all for you or your kids to shoot.
If you're not the stupidest person on here, you're in the top two.

It sounds like I'm talking about pheasants, because this thread is about stocking pheasants.

Two posts before your inanity, I explained I don't have to hunt pen raised birds. The fact you can't comprehend that makes me wonder how you survived long enough to afford a double wide.

And if you can muster up some vocabulary, explain to me how your inability to understand English equates to me being a lazy dumb fugg.