I figured it may cause some to wonder when posting wearing it here. However, the fact is I never even considered the connection when the Grandkids gave it. Plus I like a little color in clothes. Couple other hunting friends like you saw the pics and got a laugh out of it!!!!

Thanks and as I have told you a couple times....My mistake was to not go out and stay at Bird Dog for many years previous. There is a great group of guys who are regulars; most of whom are serious about their Pheasant hunting. I came in as a stranger and left as a friend.

Thank you, I only hope and pray there are enough good years left to say, "I’m satisfied with it all."

For those who don't know, Bobby is not only an expert Pheasant hunter....it would be foolish to bet against him....but has successfully hunted the world in places most can't imagine. And it would be difficult to know another who is more down to earth, honest and one who has a true hunters heart and drive.

Yes, you are a valued friend....and in my life there are few. Now if I can remember to keep the bottom of the glass off the syrup dish. grin

You want to hunt your Dogs on Wild Pheasants...One on one if you choose, then look up the Bird Dog Bunkhouse. However, don't wait too long. Most who go sign on for next year before they leave.

Last edited by battue; 11/21/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler