Originally Posted by NVhntr
OK Beave, I've sent a contrib to OFF and I will start contacting the companies you listed.
FWIW I just sent the following email to both the Second Amendment Foundation and the Gun Owners of America and will be awaiting their respective replies. I figured this may help get them focused on the issue.
It may help jog the action if others would also send this or similar emails. I'll post their replies when received.

"I am wondering if GOA has plans to fight the recently passed unconstitutional gun law "Ballot Measure 114" in Oregon? I participate in an online forum that is organizing to fight this law and the members are being asked to contribute to gun rights organizations who will challenge 114.
Where does GOA stand on this issue? Does GOA have any plan to challenge this law?"

Rock on!

Kismet...

I earlier this morning sent and email to GOA asking the same thing you did. SAF is supposedly involved and will be firing off suits as well, as others.

It’s an attack plan on multiple fronts. Money will be needed, and our local companies need to open their wallets, too.

Thanks for everything you’re doing to help.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”