Originally Posted by Ahoyza
Hi. I just moved back here to OR from TX, just in time for this. (My dad is not doing well). I'll join in and contact these companies. I currently have 3 transfers to do, and I cant get ahold of anyone / they are all overwhelmed / temporary stopped new transfers. Argh!

Ahoyza,

Sorry that you walked into another cluster-fûck of Oregon liberalism and anti-gun organizations making our lives difficult - at least temporarily.

Oregon State Police put out a statement yesterday that they have over 20k background checks to complete, with more being added to the list each day...

OSP knows they won’t get all the BG checks completed before Dec.8th and they are in the dark, like the rest of us on what is supposed to happen to those that don’t get completed.

The only ones that have the answers are the Liberal politicians and the sponsors of the bill 114. They say, it’s no big deal, all will come together in time. Of course they are full of lying shît and have no idea what will happen.

What is happening, is they are getting sued into the next century and hopefully a ‘stay on 114’ will happen, making the law unenforceable along with being unconstitutional, thus thrown out as garbage legislation that can’t be enforced.

We’ll all be waiting, watching, and emailing companies to provide their financial support to the legal funds fighting this law.

Welcome to Oregon. I am truly sorry your dads poor health brought you here from Texas.

-Beav

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”