Originally Posted by NVhntr
OK Beave, I've sent a contrib to OFF and I will start contacting the companies you listed.
FWIW I just sent the following email to both the Second Amendment Foundation and the Gun Owners of America and will be awaiting their respective replies. I figured this may help get them focused on the issue.
It may help jog the action if others would also send this or similar emails. I'll post their replies when received.

"I am wondering if GOA has plans to fight the recently passed unconstitutional gun law "Ballot Measure 114" in Oregon? I participate in an online forum that is organizing to fight this law and the members are being asked to contribute to gun rights organizations who will challenge 114.
Where does GOA stand on this issue? Does GOA have any plan to challenge this law?"

Rock on!

Here is the very prompt GOA reply, GOA earns a contribution.

Dear XXX XXX (NVhntr)

Hello, thank you for your concern regarding the outcome of Ballot 114. As you know we at GOA are upset at this tyrannical attack on our constitutional right to Bear arms in Oregon. GOA worked with Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) trying to get the message out with several alerts and support of Oregon Firearms Federation to vote down this gun control.

As you know the US supreme court found New York in violation of our 2A right and then doubled down on more gun control, we sued and won that case, but they as a state have not reversed their gun control.

GOA’s legal team will be working with the Oregon Firearm Federation legal team to bring forth a lawsuit against the state of Oregon, regarding this matter. So please continue to support GOA and OFF as the battle for your rights is just beginning.

In Liberty

Monte Bowen GOA
Pacific Region Director
monte.bowengunowners.org

Let's Go Brandon! FJB