Originally Posted by Slowtrollr
If TN did this as u say- TN has reciprocal land use agreements with fed properties for hunting and they all match the state seasons and regs.

Then that may supersede Title 36, however, if the land is managed by the COE then my statement stands and the only butt hurt one is you… I’m not aware of all State land use agreements, however I know Title 36 very well … 😉

Your gotcha ain't working for ya with me..
Your word salad spin ain't working for ya either with your innuendo "out" in it.

I layed out what I know is fact.
I got my schit straight on places to hunt long ago.
You obviously don't know district commanders work with some states and not others they can power trip in.
Which you obviously didn't read when you were pinging today, thinking you had something on me when you signed off and did Google fu and then came back on with your "nuggets of knowledge"....
Here is a pic of TWRA and COE signage post from abandoned COE lands the great state of TN reached agreements with long ago.
And made into PHA and WMA,s.....
And the COE/ Tn wma pha lands require no WMA permit like purely state Wma,s require....

And no I didn't steal the fuuuking signs .
They were taken off of blow downs, rotten logs, or rusted poles on the ground and cleared with the local game warden per ph call for me to keep in the mancave...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

To be the man you gotta beat the man.
And very few have beaten me on here.
And the ones that have I totally respect.

I don't see or envision either scenario happening for you.....
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited by renegade50; 11/22/22.