Mr Shortcut man sees a target like Dan's, and he thinks, damn these cast bullet guys are onto something here, I want to do that too. So out comes the catalog, yup, there they are, I'll order up a bunch and do what Dan does. Mr Shortcut resizes his brass with the same dies as jacketed, randomly picks a powder charge, seats the bullet, crimps the bejasus out of it. Never pound casts his throat or measures grooves. And it all goes wrong, the dream lays shattered. Old Betsy leaded to the gills. Random holes on target.
Moral to my simple ass story, if you are in a hurry, don't want to invest the time and effort to learn the ropes, buy PC bullets and use them. Please Mr Shortcut, don't trash the people who are trying to impart knowledge and skills for your benefit. If you buy a bunch of 'hardcast' bullets and they work for you right out of the gate...hurry and buy some powerball tickets too, cause brother you're on a roll.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.