Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.

That's why I asked about a poll. There are a lot of us who will vote for who ever has the R behind his name. I mean, Hell it beats the alternative.

I do not think Trump could even take Idaho's or Wyoming's EC votes as third party.

But, if he got 20 million votes, it would destroy any chance of another Republican winning the national election.
I think the same. If he has indeed lost his steam he should step aside and let DeSantis win the job

living the good life every day