Originally Posted by Fastback65
Hint Big stick you are Rude Hint Hint Hint Hint

You seem to be very knowledgeable but rude rude and the hint thing you have worn us out with hint hint.

Lighten up Fastback. Schtick serves a purpose here , even if self appointed...

Think back to the 70s and Saturday Night Live, in John Belushi days...

he got laughs by playing an idiot...

that is pretty much Schtick's M.O., poor guy lives in Buttfudk AK, keeps to himself, because no one can put up with him...
he's an alcoholic, even by Alaska Standards.. He's knowledgeable, but considering his preferred personality, he likes to style himself as a know it all ass....and thinks acting to be smarter than everyone else makes him better. It works for some folks, as he does have his campfire groupies, but their numbers are declining... He's got emotional issues, and uses his personality to try and hide them from the public.. but he's not real good at it, for anyone who knows how to identify it...

Contrary to popular belief, I sorta like Schtick.. I've learned to do so over the years...He's not a bad guy, but I'll admit he is as cuddly as a Porkie Pine.
I make fun of him, but he handles it in stride.. guess he has a lot of practice doing so...

You can learn from his experiences by reading them.. but engage him, and it will be answered with 12 year old wise ass comments.

Sigmund Freud would have loved Schtick as a subject to study....

If nothing else I can respect the guy.. but then I've been accused of cutting slack to plenty of people in low places...

Still think Stumpy is the best entertainment value on the www... especially with his 4 ft 13 inch height handicap, bald head and beady cross eyed eyeballs... and lets not forget non one achieves or accomplishes MORE with 2 working brain cells than Schtick does...

and ya post something like this, you'll get a stupid idiotic response that is ALWAYS entertaining... and even tho English is his native language, it is evident that he was no academic Star in his Elementary School years... that is why he bailed out of High School when he was still living in Coos Bay OR, but legal trouble had him take off to nowhere AK, where he's been ever since...

Schtick is much like the irritating little brother that most of us weren't stuck with one of...but there is NO two of him on the planet or the WWW.

it ain't easy being Schtick....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez