Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MPat70
Didn't work out for President Trump so why should it work for her? She is the Republican and therefore not worthy of being elected!

No American is going to have faith in our election process until these breakdowns but the same districts are corrected!

^^^This^^^

The steal was in from the beginning.

And wasn’t this the race where her opponent was in charge of the Election? 🤪

Oh yee of little faith.

Neal, Trump didn't want the SC to hear his 2020 election fraud case. It was to shed light on the SC not doing their duty and wake people up and it allowed him to institute the Insurrection Act due to the fact they and the other 2 branches of Govt failed in their Constitutional duties.

The SC heard the Oct 22 case where they ruled there was significant fraud in the 2020 election.

Things are different now. The election will be reversed, Keri will win and Hobbs and others are headed to prison.

As Q said, the people can't be told, they have to see it before they will believe it. Well, they are fixing to see it and the proof.

The Patriots are in control. Trust the plan.

Trump is MAGA.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Jag: I hope you are correct on this. But I am of the belief that the proof is in the pudding but right now it's just blood pudding 🤮

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ