Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by rainshot
I think she has a good chance of success if she is able to get an honest judge. Our judicial system has been corrupted by democrats and republicans to the point it cannot be counted on to be honest and follow the constitution.

If she wins her first try it will be appealed until she's lost it.

Jag, As to the crowds at Trump rallies, they're the same 25% of all voters that rallied in 2016 and 2020. They're loyal, and for good reason. Trump did what he could to save the nation, but they are 25%.

The CFR and Rothschilds were complacent in 2016, but never again.

NOTICE who the author of this is. shocked

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/who-is-q-anon/

Actually, the fix was in for Kilery. Thats why everyone knew she would win. DC and the MSM knew the fix was in.

Somehow the Dominion vote flipping over the ethernet from the CCP got blocked. All nice and legal. Done to get Trump in. Now who would/could do that? Wizards and Warlocks? whistle

In 2020 it wasn't blocked for a purpose. Why? To, as Q said, let the crooks in the front door. Why? To catch them.
Why? To fix it so it never happened again. How? By letting the folks see the truth. The truth will set us free. How? By getting us Voter ID and destroying the DNC.

CLUE.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Please read the left side carefully. Q told us what was going to happen and the battles we faced.

Folks don't see the truth or care about the truth.

You're in dreamland, Jag.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.