Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Remember Trump saying he won by a landslide?

RC, man, I know you are into that stuff.

But seriously, Trump isn't in the Oval Office, and Biden and crew have been destroying our republic.

Yes, there was election fraud. Yes, elections were stolen.

But really and truly Trump ISN'T in charge. Biden is. That's the reality of it.

I know you can post page after page of rebuttal, but again, the reality is that Biden and democrats are in charge of our country on the federal level.

The judicial branch is corrupt and infiltrated. The DOJ, every damn aspect of that is corrupted. The Military leadership is corrupted and woke.

If Trump's in charge, then why are all these bad things happening?

It is not 4d chess. It's our nation being ruined. Ruined.

I don't see it getting anything but worse. Even with what's gone on the last 2 years, we lose seats in the senate and barely gain a toe hold in the House?

Ain't anyone but the idiots in charge.

Bad things are happening Barry, because the people have to be Redpilled. They have to be led from Dark to Light. There has to be a Great Awakening.

Millions of people are seeing the light and what pukes the Left and Rinos are. They are fixing to see much more. There is a reason millions are leaving the NE and NW for the south.

The really bad things AREN'T happening. The dimocommies aren't getting our guns. Bidet is not getting our Military to join the UN and EU and NATO in a war with Putin. Why? Because of Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance in time of a foreign coup.

Like Trump has explained, the Faux Nues Military generals are cabal, not the real men in charge.

We have to a great extent been brainwashed into believing the military is corrupt by the MSM.

Why did Bidet, after being in the WH, sign the Continuance of Trumps EOs that allowed Devolution of Power to the Military?

Who is this Bidet we see who is destroying the Dimocrap Party?

How did Gen Mike Flynns brother, Gen Charles Flynn become the head of the Pacific Army and over the 7th Fleet if the Military was not in control?

Why did Bidet not get a 21 Gun rapid fire salute? Why was Bidet not allowed by the Military to place the Wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. He got a slow fire 10 gun salute given important govt officials visiting or BEING BURIED. whistle

Things are not as we are led to believe by Tel A Vision.

Believe TV or your own eyes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Presidential Museum Pics aren't changed after a POTUS leaves Office.

Remember the rally when Trump said "This is not the same Joe Biden we know". He was telling the truth.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/26/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin