Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
About three weeks ago my cousin (who is a retired State Trooper.... and I'm only mentioning this because he was bitching about game wardens harassing him too) and I were hunting pheasants out on state game lands near another buddy's house. When we got to the parking lot another one of my long time friends was sitting there in his truck (this was PA archery season).

I got to talking to him as he had taken a buck the prior day with his crossbow. He gutted the buck and pulled it away from the gut pile then walked out to his truck to get a pen to fill the tag out. While out there the game bitch for this area pulled up and walked back to the buck with him to see it. Once he saw that it was moved TEN FEET from where it dropped without a tag on it he told my buddy to expect a citation from the Magistrate's office. For those wondering, in PA you can't move a deer an inch without a tag on it once it's dead. Spirit of the law verses intention in my mind.

Told him I'd fight it. It's only five bucks more to fight it here.

Should have told the game warden the buck hadn't been moved but the gut pile had and he doesn't have to tag the gut pile

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!