Originally Posted by Stickfight
All videos likes these are edited to get the maximum views, so likely miles of footage was left out. Don't get so down on "our youth".

Regardless I watched only the first 60 seconds and everyone featured was a mud, and every question was related to Western Civilization. England and its monarchal structure is English. The modern 12 hour clock is German. China is a Western name, the name of the country in Chinese sounds nothing like that but why would we care how chinks pronounce it we'll call it whatever we want. The Gregorian Calendar came from the Papal States in Italy. The Romans were the first to commonly use base 100 math.

Why would anyone expect these people to understand any of this? They didn't evolve to, and their culture places almost no importance on it.

I bet if you showed them a designer logo they'd know. Or had them chase a ball. Or rhythmically bob their heads up and down to a drum beat. They'd be without peer.
Thanks for injecting some reason into this boomer virtue signaling thread.

All people respond to their environment. Head into inner city Chicago and see how you do, you pathetic old fuucks.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.