Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Not hunting, but I've "lost" a gun or two around the house. I look and look and can't find it, and it shows up two months later in a place I forgot to look.

Had a small pistol in a range bag I tore into a few times without finding it. Looked again- nope, wasn't there. Wife told me to let the police know a gun was missing( man.....I don't know why....) So I did and of course the very next day I found it.......in the range bag....Of course!

Dad swore his Beretta was stolen out of his car from under the seat. He called me looking for advice on a replacement and bought another even though I told him I knew his Beretta would show up. Course Dad was gung ho on a new one. I went for a visit and Dad told my nephew to fetch his new FN from under the car seat. Nephew came back a minute later with a puzzled look and two boxes asking which one he meant....lol "Oh S*** don't tell your mother "were Dad's first words.......Of Course!

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius