Lost a gun once when a buddy and I were taking turns driving and drinking. (Never do them at the same time, that's dangerous). We got good and blasted and were hanging out the window shooting at signs as we drove along. We were about a case into it when somehow we realized the gun was missing. Could have fallen out at a piss stop, who knows. We were more careful the next night and tethered the gun to the seatbelt. Set a new record for sign kills that night too even being encumbered with the tether strap.

Went home and smoked some weed then went out about 2am and burned up a motorhome in the woods. Cut off some old growth fir with a 10 gauge double barrel we stole from old man Tuckers down the street. Ran out of ammo or we coulda fugged up a nativity scene in some jerks yard on the way home but fuggit, we was tired anyhow and Danny had to go to work at the mill at 6am.

I got home and the girlfriend was all like, "Where da fugg you been all night, tapping that ho Sindy prolly! When I got outa jail we went looking for that gun in the ditch and whatnot but alls we seen was beer cans and clothes and schit.

LOL