Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was a tenth grade nerd football player at a big high school in Atlanta. I was 135 pounds, I got hell beaten out of me at practice, but I tried hard. One of our players was a senior, a 6-4 giant named Doug W. Doug was 6-4 and 225, he looked like he was 21 years old, at practice every day at 3 pm, he already had a five o'clock shadow. Heavily muscled, Doug looked like he was ready to play for the Atlanta Falcons. You couldn't play high school ball if you were over 19 years, but from what I now know about cheating in high school sports, Doug may well have been 21.

I was taking Geometry, a course I really enjoyed. Our teacher was a sexy blonde named Miss Rossiter. She was 22 years old and fresh out of college. Besides learning about the Pythagorean Theorem, I enjoyed looking at Miss Rossiter. I did notice, several times as I left Geometry class, Doug was waiting outside the classroom in the hall, I thought nothing of it.

Christmas break went by, I came back to Geometry class on January 3, and Miss Rossiter was gone! We had a new teacher named Mr. Hurst. The word was, Doug was banging Miss Rossiter, and the word got out. At Christmas break, the Principal got Miss Rossiter into his office, told her the deal was up, and in her best interest she should resign, and go find another teaching job in another state. Otherwise she would be arrested. She took the hint.

Of course, nothing was done to Doug. As a "high school boy" he was innocent.

Same thing in Streetcar Named Desire. Blanche Duboise was a high school teacher in Mississippi, she got caught banging students, and she was offered to resign, or she would go to jail. Blanche resigned and moved in to New Orleans in an apartment with Stanley Kowalski.

I'll take things that never happened for $600.00, Alex