Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by BLG
Is there a difference? Should there be?Clyde
Yes, there is a difference in the way I would feel about it. I have a son and two daughters and 4 grand daughters and 1 grandson. I would be way more irritated about a 25 year old or older teacher having his way with the girls than the a young female having her way with the boys. Now, if a homo male was hitting on the boys there would be trouble and lots of it.

I think it's natural to protect girls to a greater extent than boys. We used to not consider putting girls in combat units. For good reason.

Thats why she gets half your stuff and you get to pay for all the children.
That’s changing. The days of men seeing their kids every other weekend are mostly gone and rightfully so. My wife and her ex husband coparent with 50/50 custody. She makes more and pays him child support. IMO 50/50 custody should mean zero child support either way but that not how the courts see it.

My wife places more of an emotional connection on sex than what I do. I like having someone to come home to that’s a good mother to our daughter, my stepchildren and a good person, but she places more of an emotional connection with sex. It’s been that way since the dawn of mankind.