Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by BLG
To no one in particular…

So the 25 year old male teacher is banging your willing 16 year old daughter.

So the 25 year old female teacher is banging your willing 16 year old son.

Is there a difference? Should there be?

Clyde
Should there be. That’s a tough political and practical line to walk. Because realistically yes there is a difference. Both teachers should and will lose their teaching license and go to prison.

The difference is the male teacher likely manipulated the female students. Odds are it was the teenage boy that came onto and chased the female teacher with no illusions of a life together past walking out the door. Men and woman have different views towards sex and mates. It’s always been that way.

Neither situation is appropriate but common sense and life experiences tells most of us that they aren’t the exact same situation. In both cases it was likely the males that were the ones that pursued and initiated.

Are you under the impression that 16 yo females need to be manipulated to have sex in today’s world? Times have changed, and I am not so naive to think you need to coerce teen girls into much of anything. But I do agree that society still favors the boy banging the hot teacher, right or wrong.

Clydw
I’m not saying that it’s right. It isn’t and there are exceptions. Realistically though most men have lead woman well past 16 yrs old to believe that we we’re more interested in a relationship than what we were in order to get laid. You can see how that plays out at any bar, house party or date.

Times have changed. Evolution hasn’t. Woman are hardwired to me more selective and attached. Men to be less emotionally involved. That’s probably never going to change. Woman on average see status and security as an endgame. Men on average see getting laid as the endgame.