Just my observation but it appears the gun market in general is flooded. The gun "scares" of the Clinton years both hillary and Bill (throw in Barak and Joe) in effect forced folks to buy rifles whether they needed one or not. The simple thinking was I better get one just in case. Then it just sets in a corner or a closet with few places to use it and even fewer places to hunt with it.

I'd like to do some trading but I have mostly AR's. No one wants to give me anything close to what I have in them which means I don't want to complete a trade if I'm going to lose my shirt on the deal. I will just keep the AR and maybe swap the upper for a different caliber. Any future gun buys will be scrutinized greatly before moving ahead. Throw in fewer hunters and available locations to hunt or shoot and this seems to affect demand. It's too bad about CZ not building bolt actions. I have always heard their rifles are tier one.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 11/29/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.