They have their uses. I’ve used the Polaris Ranger EV while guiding for an Illinois Whitetail outfitter. I like them so much I bought one at $13k new for use on my Georgia farm. They are way better in about every category other than price over a hyped up elec golf cart. They will carry 4 men and a 200 lb whitetail up a hill….no not a rocky 80degree snow covered mountain but I’ve seen it work on about a 45 degree incline in Pike Co Illinois. They charge quick, have tons of torque (3 gear ranges), quiet as a mouse, fast enough (25mph) decent range,etc

For my use I love the thing. When I bought it new a few years ago there was. $6k option for Li battery upgrade at $20k total. I opted not to get that battery package thinking when this regular battery set croaks in a few years I’ll upgrade to Li then.

For use around a hunting farm with access to electric they are great. If elec not available or running longer distance or paved roads I’d stay with gas.

Oh yeah, I guess Polaris reliability is hit/miss with some. I’ve owned this one, two ATVs, and snow mobiles made by Polaris and they all been as reliable or more reliable that other mfgs I have experience with.

FWIW….

Hardin284