Originally Posted by geedubya
IIRC correctly I will be 71 in less than three weeks, born in the USA, a certified member of the "Hoi Polloi", and have voted in almost every election, local, state and federal since I was legally able to do so. I am not envious of those that are rich and famous. In fact I enjoy operating and living within a narrow band of "mediocrity" I am responsible for my own actions, pay my way, don't ask for government help, take care of my family and friends and give charitably.

Lately I have been thinking more or less along the same line........

an excerpt.........

"So MAGA voters have tried electing Republican majorities, electing complete outsiders, protesting, and speaking loudly — and for their peaceful efforts, they have had Republican backstabbers betray them repeatedly, their legitimately elected president fraudulently targeted as part of a running coup d'état, their assembled protests infiltrated by the FBI, their friends hunted down as "terrorists," their elections manipulated, their free speech censored, and the installed president of the United States declaring war upon them.  At some point, a rational person might wonder how much more MAGA Americans will endure before they simply "walk away."  

As a clever commenter suggested, maybe it is not time to "ctrl+alt+delete" the totalitarian State, but to "ctrl+Galt+delete" the "Great Reset" and let the Marxist globalists do the heavy lifting from here on out.  Let them fight the wars, police the streets, put out the fires, dig the holes, work the dirty jobs, and build all the things that keep the "woke" feeling safe and comfortable enough to call us "racists," "clingers," "bigots," and "rubes."  What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down?  What would happen then?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/12/what_if_maga_shrugged.html

ya!

GWB

Bro, the American people are walking away from the DNC by the millions. They may get tired of waiting for Trump to MAGA, but they have no other choice besides personal or wait for National suicide. It's MAGA or nothing. Trump is the RNC.

Over the next few months, more schiett will be revealed than anyone can logically imagine. Trump and the Patriots have it all, and if they hadn't gotten it All, even they would have been unable to logically believe it.

It's bad. It's real bad. It's so bad I can't even tell you the things. Satanic. Child eating. Just as the Mayans, Aztec, etc did.

And schiett worse than that. Enough will be revealed to turn the people against the satanic scum.

Remember, just a couple weeks ago, Trump reaffirmed Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best Is Yet To Come. Trump said that because the Patriots are in control.

If the people turn away, what will be revealed will turn them back to taking control of this country and they will have the Patriots to help.

Trump and the Patriots are weaponizing the people. There are things the people won't take. Those things will be revealed.

The mild things like these below will be revealed first, I think. Millions just learned from AZ our officials are tyrannical and have stolen our votes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest gas station open right now

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin