Originally Posted by ol_mike
You couldn't horse-whip MAGA's into letting it all collapse they're all in a routine and they're not willing to take things to the extreme.

I've said the same thing in the article for years MOST MAGA's are not fighters, as they always say, "I just want to be left alone'', < so they can be the "creature of habit" that they are.
The MSM could put up a sob story of ''think about what a shutdown would do to the elderly & children" that would be more than enough to bring a shutdown movement to a stop.
Tell all the working class to shut it all down NO WAY !!! < They'd miss NFL mondee nite footballs, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger, NFL USA NFL USA

THAT has been my saddest realization, we're NOT fighters, and we're NOT going to be. Because there is always a "don't be silly, things are nowhere near bad enough", "too horrible to contemplate, it's not what we ever want", "nothing is worth that" crowd" will always be there to appeal to the "softer, more loving" side of us, and the government of the shadows will be beside them softly cooing "we'll freeze and seize EVERYTHING from you, and every chance of your future as well, my pretty", "there now, be a good citizen and PICK UP THAT DAMN CAN!"...