As for me , I have not seen the pictures cause they are pulled. I don't call people phonies , but where is he to explain these phony pictures? It is no secret that S.W. Wisconsin has huge deer. He sais he lives in Grant County, Wi. and that is right next to Iowa,,, so , anyone that knows about Iowa bucks knows. As for him making things up, I must admit , I was fooled, except one time I was very suspicious of a buck he shot in Dickinson county, Michigan. This county is in Upper Michigan , and have been there many times. It is mostly sand country, nice rolling hills and beautiful land. However, it does not produce bucks like the one he said he took a picture of and said shot. A buck like that in that county is rare as hens teeth. Ask Wildhobbybobby in the campfire. He lives just down the road and he shoots 3 yr old bucks that score about 50. Roundoak said he went there , looked around a bit and shot the huge buck. That made me question the whole thing. Maybe the guy is a total phony , I don't know, but if he was posting other hunters bucks, ,, he has a lot of explaining to do. He said once some kid stole some wood and confessed and replaced the wood . Then got to know the young man at his church. Ya wonder if that was a lie too... well... I shot a spike that scores about 8? last Friday on public land . The spikes were so thin that I thought it was a doe. At least my story is real.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23