Originally Posted by JMUPT
Wife has a 2012 chrysler 200 and you have to remove the tire. Then 8 or so plastic gromets and a couple screws to remove the inside fender well cover to be able to access the housing. You then pretty much have too blindly twist a cap off of the housing to access the bulbs. Damn dog ran over and grabbed a mouth full of the plastic gromets and took off out through the yard. So I had to run the the auto parts store to get some more gromets. Can't wait to do the other side.

Dogs are awesome like that. About 10 years ago, my dad was hunting in another county, and i killed a nice buck and brought it to his shop to hang it and cut it up. On one trip out there, as i opened the door, his dog rushed in past me, grabbed the biggest hunk of fat id carved off, and took off horking it down on the run.
After i finished getting the deer cut up, i left the kawknballs hanging from his cross beam, so when he got home hed see i got a buck. Guess they fell off. When he opened the door to his shop, the dog pulled the same rroutine, rushed in, grabbed the package and took off eating it on therun as my dad chased him trying to take it away.